Pages

All we want for Christmas.

Christmas will never be the same. That's a fact and there is nothing I can do about it. Maybe one day, if I ever have kids, I will probably experience a new kind of Christmas. Until that day, I will always miss my father. Always. There is nothing anybody can do. I will enjoy every moment of Christmas, specially this one, my first one without him and my first one away from home. Ok, it's London, I'm sure that this important factor will help me get through this Christmas a little better. It will keep my mind of things. 

So with that in my mind I decided to list 5 things we should all consider giving to our friends and family for Christmas. 

1. Love. Tell them that you love them whenever you can. Don't waist any time on this matter. 

2. Time. Spend time with your loved ones. Your parents, your kids, you boyfriend/girlfriend. Give them your time. Is more precious that anything you can buy. 

3. Smiles. Everyday smile to someone you love. Makes your day and everyone else's better. 

4. Hugs. Hugs are the best way to show affection for someone. For real. Who doesn't like a good and warm hug? 

5. Surprises. Try the best you can to surprise them on the 24th. Buy them something that they are not expecting. Something that they will really appreciate. If you don't have the money, write each and everyone a Christmas card with love and care. I'm sure it will be kept forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment